Photo From The "Backstage at Galliano" exhibition by Mark Leibowitz





..

Monday, July 12, 2010

Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros



This song is just so good! I love this band they are just such hippies and they are constantly on some kind of drug but they are awesome! And talented. I first heard them in my brothers car from a mixed CD but I didn't know who they were. Then I heard them on satellite radio. They have so many views on YouTube but i don't know one person that knows who they are. I hope they don't become mainstream. I HATE MAINSTREAM MUSIC. But no matter what i will always love this song. Unless it gets on the radio then i have to here it on the bus 10,000 times a day but wait, I DON'T HAVE TO RIDE THE BUS THIS YEAR! MUAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH! My mommy will be driving me. Sorry, getting a little of topic. just uh, enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment